I’ve been very silent on my blog as of late. Sorry about that. I just don’t know what to really say. I guess Jocelyn, my friend, finally gets to have her name changed, so that’s a big step for her.
As for me, i’m still waiting, and while doing that, i type and type and type on facebook. I very recently changed my name and avatar on there. So i finally get to look the way i want to, and be called what i want to be called. I’m far from going full time though, but at least i’ve done some kind of step, right?
Anyhow.. I wrote this on facebook, and figured i could write something on here, just to have an update. Just a few things i feel are important to point out:
- Disagreeing is wonderful, not horrible.
- An attack on what you believe in is not an attack on you.
- The easiest one to fool is yourself.
- Your groups isn’t perfect.
- Stop playing a victim, even if you are one, it’s better to be strong than to falter at the feet of those who wrongs you.
- The human mind is complex and what she believes is even more so. So we’re all hypocrites in one way or another (sometimes called “Cognitive dissonance”).
- Voting based on tradition, your gut feeling, peer pressure or because it would benifit the people you hang out with socially produces mediocre politicians. Be independent and vote based on reason.
- Curse words are just words.
Promise i’ll do something proper once i get some more news. Just too bummed to really update on here.