1 year of my blog! Thank you, all 101 of you! <3
Today, my blog turns one year. So let’s summerise the state of my blog, and what has happened during this first year, and let’s give some thank yous to people.
- I’ve managed to accrue 101 followers in one year. Which i think is really good.
- I get about 20 views or more a day depending whether or not i wrote a post, and what day it is. But generally, it’s a little over 20 views daily.
- I get about 2 likes a post. Sometimes none, sometimes 4.
- Most comments, i get on my twitter. Which is now up to 280 followers.
- My most viewed post has gotten over 480 views, and is about milotic as a transgender symbol. Which initially made my friend, Jocelyn, whom i talk a a lot about, angry. But i think overall, it strengthened our friendship. She came to her senses the next day.
- I’ve gone from posting daily to writing once or twice a week.
- I’ve gone from not having anything in terms of plans, to having an internship (Which the people at my job are very grateful for, i’ve been told), a psychiatrist my own flat; i’ve gotten to the doorstep of meeting with an expert on transsexuals, i can now handle my anxiety much better and i’m going to get a work psychiatrist later on too. So a lot of help.
- And i’ve started to get more into the transsexual community. Both on reddit and everywhere else.
Those are the ones i can think of right now. The major ones.
I think my blog has been very important to me, and i’m really happy that so many people would care to read what i have to say. For that, i am truly thankful.
My predictions for next year will be that i have started my transition. That’s a major one. Then i would like to go full time as a woman. I’d like to have moved out. Preferably Göteborg. The largest city in the south of Sweden (Where my big sister lives). And that’s about all i can really hope for. Who knows what life is going to bring.
Once again. Thanks to anyone who has ever read my blog, and thanks for all the twitter comments. You’re all great! ❤