More inspiration (Appendix)
I was going to include this in the previous post about Jennifer Boylan, but i figured that about 400 words was enough. Besides, she deserves her own post.
So this one will just quickly go through a few others that i have added to my permanent inspirational people audio list (One that i carry on me everywhere i go, just so i can listen to them when i feel like it)
- Adam Savage – at the amazing meeting 7:
- Carl Sagan – pale blue dot excerpt:
- Christopher Hitchens – at the amazing meeting 5:
- Richard Dawkins – We are going to die:
- Jennifer Boylan – A life in two genders:
- Stephen Fry – All about i:
- Steve Jobs – Stanford Commencement speech 05:
- Feynman series – Beauty (Excerpts from an interview):
- The four horsemen – Atheism discussion:
- TJ & Paul – America. The beautiful or the shameful:
I hope to really expand on this list as i go along. Would like to see some more representation in it in the future. But it’ll take a lot for me to put something on here. It takes me wanting to hear these people over and over again. Which i do. All of these. They’ve all stirred something within me, in one way or another. From me wanting to find out more about life, to me finding out more about me.
It would be really cool if i could turn some people on to any of these people. Or to hear from someone who has any recommendations for really great speeches or monologues or dialogues. Whichever. Do you know of any i’ve missed?