Day 127: Borderlands 2 & and school in less than 12 hours!!!
In today’s post:
Some borderlands talk. Autumn is.. has come! And School!!!!
Borderlands and borderlands 2
I completed borderlands today! What can i say.. Very anti-climactic. I feel like i should sum it up.
- Very short
- Too easy
- Not enough variety
- World feels too cramped
- Every main quest NPC should have had voice acting at all time, and not just partially as they did
- Should have had more bosses
- Could have been tweaked to make items, stats (Like resistances, etc) and gold more useful
- Weak story
- Weapon feel is fantastic and very satisfying
- A unique experience. Role playing first person shooter
- A lot of weapon verity
- Very stylized and great look
- Funny NPCs
- Fun and creative bosses, even though most were very easy to take out
All in all, the good far outweighs the bad. It’s a very fun experience, and i recommend anyone check it out. Especially now that the second game in the series is coming.
Today’s been a great day. Full blown autumn in Sweden now, and i love it! Spent the first part of the day completing borderlands, and the second half resting and planning for the trip to school tomorrow. Since it’s in another town. Apparently, i’ll have some time to look around too! And best of all, it’s a town close to the sea! I haven’t been to the sea in years, so that alone is gonna be pretty great! Then to meet new people and what not.
Schooool! In less than 12 hours now! I can not believe it! Not enough can be said about how big this is for me!
Borderlands 2 trailer: